|Website:||Click to visit|
|Type of Activity:||Study Abroad||ISA-eligible:||Yes|
Application opens: Monday, December 15, 2014
Application deadline: Sunday, February 15, 2015
Kiswhili Program Applicants please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have an appliation opened for you.
YSS Programs Abroad are Yale courses being taught outside the United States and are not open to high school students. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have completed one year of college. Non-degree-seeking students who wish to apply must have a bachelor of arts or science.
1. If you are a Yale Summer Session alumni or you plan to apply to both a Yale summer program abroad and a course on the New Haven campus in summer 2015, do not pay the $55 application fee. Please contact email@example.com for further instructions.
2. To start an application click on the “Start Applying” button above or below. If you are a Yale student, you will be asked for your NetID and password. If you are not a matriculated student at Yale, you will be asked for an email address.
3. Once you login to the Center for International and Professional Experience website, a "My CIPE" account will be created automatically for Yale students. Non-Yale students will be prompted to enter basic information to complete their profile.
4. Complete and submit the (Yale Summer Session) Application Form as well as the (Yale Summer Session) Emergency Contact Information; read and indicate your agreement of the Program Deposit Acknowledgement; and pay the $55 Application Fee. Your application will not be processed until all items are marked complete.
5. Login to your Center for International and Professional Experience profile (My CIPE) frequently to check for updates.
Acceptance to Yale Summer Session does not imply admission to any other school or program of Yale University. Enrollment in Yale Summer Session does not satisfy a term of residency in Yale College regardless of the number of credits earned.
|Dates and Deadlines:|